Release subtle tension in your body and mind!
Let go of deep inner stress
Finnish self-massage is a new movement practice for releasing subtle tension in your muscles, fascia and nervous system. With minimal, but profound movements, you can work with deep-lying stress that drains your energy and emotions. Afterward, you will feel fresh and rejuvenated.
What is subtle tension?
We can often feel when we have a tense neck or tense shoulders, but there is another type of stress that goes deeper and affects us on a more subtle level. Normally, we don’t feel this kind of strain. However, even though it goes under our radar and mostly operates on a subconscious level, it drains our energy and emotions.
What is emotional tension?
Sometimes subtle tension is physical in it’s nature, sometimes emotional. When we experience loss or sadness, it also affects our bodies. As protection, we might slightly contract our chest and heart areas. If we don’t release the tension, our bodies can conserve the reaction for a long time after the actual experience has passed.
Overview of the training
The course includes
- Finnish Self-massage is a series of 9 positions or “stations”.
- In every station, there are three different movements.
- When you you’ve gone through all stations, you have gently worked with and opened up your whole body.
- You will learn three stations at a time, so after three lessons you will know the whole series.
- The whole practice takes about 20 min to do.
- Every lesson includes, videos, illustrations, and downloadable audios in mp3 format.
Learn how to
- Awaken your interoception and become mindful of your body.
- Feel the feelings in your body and gently work with them.
- Use micro-movements in different positions to release tension in muscles, fascia, and the nervous system.
- Use deep breathing to activate your parasympathetic nervous system, while you simultaneously fill your whole body with rejuvenating oxygen.
- Find states of deep relaxation, flow, and meditation.
Why choose me?
Hi, my name is Peter Appel. I’m an internationally acclaimed embodiment teacher with a life long interest in somatic practices. I’m looking forward to sharing Movingness with you!
What is included in the course?
What happens if something gets in my way?
How do I know if Finnish Self-massage is right for me?
Is there a money-back guarantee?
You can also do it!
Take a moment to sense how it feels in your body. Is this something you really want to do? If so, don’t hesitate! Step by step, you can also create a new relationship with your body and yourself!
Special offer during TEC!
During the Embodiment Conference, you can buy this course with a 30 percent rebate. Please, use the code TEC30. The offer is valid until the 25th of October 2020.
- Four weekly lessons with 27 movements in nine different positions.
- Positions include arms shoulders, neck, face, throat, collarbones, chest, stomach, hips, perineum, and legs.
- Lessons includes, videos, illustrations, and downloadable audios in mp3 format.