How it works
Movingness Healing Movements is a new, innovative way of creating well-being and deep satisfaction in the body and mind. The movements stimulate your fascia, vagal nerves, and tactile C-fibers, and gently massage your inner organs. During the practice, you’re literally showering your body with feel-good hormones. Afterward, you’ll feel fresh and rejuvenated.
Stimulate the richest sense organ in the body.
Release tension by activating your vagal nerves.
Create pleasure by touching your tactile C-fibers.
Release tension in the body
It’s easy to feel when we have a tense neck or tense shoulders. However, there is another type of tension that goes deeper and affects us on a more subtle level. Often, we don’t feel this kind of strain but it can nevertheless drain our energy. With the Movingness healing movements we can release physical tension in the fascia.
While working with Peter, I found there’s life in my body. Something I can listen to, be in touch with, and communicate with. Today, I’m listening to my body. I know when to say yes, and when to say no. My body tells me.
Release tension in the mind
Sometimes subtle tension is physical in its nature, sometimes emotional. When we experience loss, grief, or sadness, it also affects our bodies. As protection, we might slightly contract our chest and heart areas, or some other part of the body. If we don’t release the tension, it can stay with us for a long time after the actual experience has passed.
Overview of the course
The four-week course includes
- Movingness Healing Movements is a series of 27 movements divided into 9 “healing spaces”.
- In the first week, you’ll learn the first three healing spaces, in the next week the following three, and in the third week the concluding three. In the fourth week, you’ll get the final version of the full series.
- Going step by step makes the practice very easy to learn and use in your daily life.
- Every lesson includes instructions, guided videos, downloadable audio, and anatomy for practitioners.
- The final practice is 24 min of well-being and relaxation.
Learn how to
- Use micro-movements in different positions to access areas of your body that you normally don’t reach.
- Work with your fascia, the richest sense organ in the body.
- Gently massage your precious inner organs.
- Release tension in your body and mind by stimulating your vagal nerves.
- Create pleasure in your body and mind by activating your tactile C-fibres.
- Find states of deep relaxation, flow, and meditation.
- When you’ve gone through all the healing spaces, you have gently worked with and opened up your whole body.
Why choose me?
Hi, my name is Peter Appel. I’m an internationally acclaimed embodiment teacher from Finland.
During the last few years, I’ve actively brought new, innovative practices to the somatic field.
I’m looking forward to sharing the beauty of the new healing movements with you!
Movingness Healing Movements
Learn how to:
Release your fascia, the richest sense organ in the body
Gently massage your precious inner organs
Release tension in your body and mind by stimulating your vagal nerves
Create pleasure in your body and mind by activating your tactile C-fibres
- Move in a new way and shower your body with feel-good hormones.